Monday, February 6, 2012

Freehand II Project 2

In this Project we had to draw our hand using 5 different styles: Contour, Cross Contour, Hatch, Cross Hatch, and Mixed.

Cross Hatching

I messed up in some parts of this drawing but managed to deal with it somehow.



Cross Contour

For the cross contour i tried to focus more on the value to give it a 3D effect.

Mixed

In the mix i made a mistake in the proportions because i looked at my hand from different views. I used Contour, Hatching, and Cross Hatching in this drawing.


Hatching

This one is my favorite. I like using straight lines to shade a drawing and to make it look 3D.



Contour

At first, I didn't like this one because it always looked kinda funny and cartoonish; however, by adding more lines and details and value in some places, it turned out to be the best one i did.


No comments:

Post a Comment